I personally love cats, we actually have 6 cats at home. I thought of something unique to do that weekend, and I decided to visit the Cat Cafe Manila since it was near my home.
I love the interior of the Cafe, it is like a village for cats. Good thing about the cafe is you can do other things aside from playing or catching up to the cats, you can also play cards or read books.
It’s a rainy afternoon when we go to the cafe, I know the feeling of a lazy bed weather so I don’t want to bother this cats from sleeping. lol Cutie. =)
Since it is my first time visiting this cafe, I really don’t know what to order. But then, the food specially the drink I ordered didn’t disappoint me. It’s actually perfect.
There is an admission fee of 200 php: P100 of which will go to the cats (food, litter, medical expenses, etc.) and the remaining P100 will be a consumable amount in the cafe which can be used for food and drinks (cat-themed merchandise is not included).
Things to remember before visiting the cafe:
- Reserved your tickets to the cafe
- There is an occupancy limit of 22-24 persons in the cafe per hour. During peak periods, a 1-hour time limit will be enforced to preserve the harmony of our cats’ cozy abode.
- Entry to the cafe is on a per reservation basis. Walk-ins are accommodated only when the cafe is not fully booked.
- Go to this link to reserve you tickets
- The cafe is open from 12:00 noon to 10:00 pm everyday from Monday to Sunday.
- Be on time.
- Read the several house rules and sign in the waiver before entering the cafe.
Me and my boyfriend really enjoyed catching up with the cats, its really cool great bonding and a nice place to chill with your love ones. ♥
Location / Contact number:
2nd Floor, 189 Maginhawa Street corner Makadios Street, Sikatuna Village, Quezon City, Philippines
+63 922 836 4441